Clear View Consulting Inc. will perform the following service during
a facility and Service Audit:
- Observe and comment on all customer
service activities from arrival to departure.
- Evaluate and comment objectively
on each step of the customer activity from the tee time
booking, arrival, bag drop, golf shop customer welcome,
practice facilities and starter introduction.
- Evaluate and comment on all activities
on the course including marshal or players assistant, interaction
with the beverage cart attendant and refreshment stand staff.
The evaluators will also comment on the interaction with
course maintenance staff if possible during play.
- Evaluate and comment on the general
playing conditions of the golf course, all practice facilities
and surrounding areas.
- Evaluate and comment on the men’s
and ladies’ locker rooms and services and comment
on the condition of the on course washroom facilities.
- Evaluate and comment on all après
golf activities including cart return, shoe cleaning and
- Evaluate and comment on food and
beverage services prior to golf and after golf including
the general décor and house keeping. Clubhouse evaluation
and comments will also include staff dress, service attitude,
quality of service, quality of food and beverage and value
- Special attention will be given
to looking for value added services and signature items
or features that might distinguish one facility from another
and help you exceed member/guest expectations.
- Each report will include photographs
where thought to be helpful and all photos will have attached
- Clear View Consulting Inc. will
provide one bound printed copy and a CD of each Facility
and Service Audit.
- Each audit will have 13 scored
sections with up to 200 individual audited items.
- Upon completion of the Audit this
very constructive tool can be used by the owners, management
and staff to create bench marks and standards for the facility
operations and services.
In this very competitive market it is important
that the facilities and services to the members and or guests exceed
With, 30 years experience in the golf and country
club industry the two principal owners of Clear View Consulting
Inc. conducting all Audits will ensure that the reporting and evaluation
will remain very consistent with objectivity and integrity.
Having an eye for detail we can intuitively
make unbiased opinions and provide very economical and timely service.
The benefit of this service to
- All reporting is third party without any prejudices
- The evaluation process of the facilities and services
is anonymous to the staff and management
- The audit establishes a reference point to the operators
of what the member or guest is experiencing on an average
day at The Club
- It is very economic and can be accomplished in a timely
- the audit will help management set bench marks for the
condition of facilities and the level of service within
- It provides constructive feedback to the staff from a
- It becomes and evaluation and planning tool
Please call Clear View Consulting Inc. to review sample reports
and to discuss the cost and high value of the Facilities and Service